- July 2018
- June 2018
- August 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
1302 N. School Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
Open Monday – Friday 9-5pm
[av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’10’ heading=’Why Atlas?’ color=” style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
The price we quote is the price you pay
- We urge our customers to create a budget that they are comfortable with.
- With this budget we prepare a design that fulfills all your needs inside of the budget.
- We create a construction contract that reflects this price that we agree upon.
- The price never changes once we enter into this agreement.
- We operate at a low overhead business model.
- A large volume of work allows us to have a buying power with major building material suppliers.
- The efficiency and management of our construction projects allows us to pinpoint our job estimates.
We are a Design Build Contractor. Why is that different than a General Contractor?
- One stop shop from start to finish we provide all your building needs.
- You have the ability to control the budget throughout the design process.
- You save on expensive architect fees that can be up to ten percent of the cost of your project.
- Permit processing is done for you by our company.
- Read more about the difference between a design build contractor v. general contractor.
Standards of Construction
- From start to finish all of our employees take pride in building your home project as our own.
- We are always on the lookout for new and innovative building products to add quality and value to your home project.
- All of our construction techniques and finishes meets and in most cases exceeds national construction quality standards.
- Good standing and a zero complaint history within the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs of the State of Hawaii.
- An aggregate general liability insurance umbrella of two million dollars.
- All employees are covered by work mans comp insurance.
- Fully one hundred percent bonded for all home construction project needs.
Trade and Industry associations
- BIA (Building Industry Association of Hawaii)
- NAHB ( National Association of Home Builders)
- BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Kailua Chamber of Commerce
Lastly at Atlas Construction we make sure that all our families’ needs are fulfilled. Our goal is to leave a job with your family happy and satisfied with their new home project. Our pricing is competitive with all other reputable design build contractors. You can see a video testimony of some of the families that have chosen Atlas Construction to do their home building projects.
Click here for other resources and help.
[av_animated_numbers number=’4′ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ font_size=’52’ font_size_description=’18’ link=” linktarget=’no’ color=’font-custom’ custom_color=’#7f150a’]
Our 4-step building process takes the guess work out of building!
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
- Design Consultation – Atlas construction will meet with you to discuss your ideas and plans. We’ll take your vision and make it a reality during our free design consultation.
- Budget Planning – We’ll help you decide what type of building project will work best for you. We’ll give you tips about mortgage rates and loan types and can introduce you to our lending partners.
- Drafting and Design – This is where the fun begins! We put your designs down on paper and draft up plans that meet your needs.
- Construction Documents – Your construction agreement is drafted and we secure the price that is agreed upon. Construction scheduling is coordinated and selection sheets are passed out. Your new home build starts!
[av_image src=’http://www.cleverwolfdigital.com/atlas/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Projects-058-300×225.jpg’ attachment=’292′ attachment_size=’medium’ align=’center’ animation=’no-animation’ link=” target=” styling=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=”][/av_image]